The busy hub not only holds a population of nearly 100,000, but is home to sports, retail, real estate and industrial Head Offices.
Only a 30-minute drive to the CBD, Bayside welcomes creative and corporate business owners looking for fresher air than the ‘big smoke’ but still only a stone’s through from the city and surrounding areas.
Director of CVA’s Southern Region, John Nockles, has curated his top list of things to do and places to see for businesses on the hunt for a new office that embraces the beachside lifestyle.
• Enjoy a morning coffee from… Ginger Fox in Beaumaris – home to the most delicious, Genovese coffee
• Enjoy brunch at…The Diplomat in Highett - famous for its Broccoli, Pea & Spring Online Fritters
• Shop… Not much tops Brighton’s Bay Street for a curated selection of boutique shopping and artisan organic food stores
• Dine with… The Garden of Good & Evil, whose local team have brought some inner-south cool to outer Cheltenham via a selection of delicious tapas dishes.
• Take a stroll around… Beach Road offers endless seaside walking routes, try the walk from Black Rock Beach to Rickett’s Point and keep an eye out for dolphins!