Strategically positioned within the Fisherman's Bend Urban Renewal Precinct, this versatile premises comprises two premium quality office/warehouses with a premium quality fit out. In addition to being within such close proximity to the CBD, there is great access to the site provided by the West Gate Freeway and the 109 tram 2km* away.
Key Investment Features:
- Well established tenant Alliance Insurance Broking Services Pty Ltd
- Annual income $436,820.00 per annum increasing to $449,992.60 from 1st July 2019
- Seven (7) year lease with a further five (5) year option
- Demolition clause in the current lease enabling development opportunity.
Key Property Features
- Total building area: 1,888m2* incorporating 1,071m2* of high quality offices, breakout space, gymnasium and amenities
- Land area 2,043m2* with second street frontage to Rocklea Drive
- Capital City Zoning
- On site car parking for 17 vehicles
- Situated within "Fisherman's Bend Urban Renewal Precinct" offering potential for future multilevel mixed-use development (STPA).
- Signage exposure to the Westgate Freeway
- Short walking distance to Fishermans Bend, Pier 35, Yarra River, Princes Pier, Port Melbourne Beach, JL Murphy Reserve and Westgate Park
Don't miss out on this rare investment opportunity, call CVA today to enquire.
CVA Property Consultants are pleased to present this spectacular investment opportunity at 115-119 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 26th March 2019 at 2pm.
Pricing excludes GST.