This substantial fully leased industrial complex prominently positioned, 420-426 Mount Dandenong Road, Kilsyth is now available For Sale Via Expressions of Interest (EOI) Closing on Thursday 20th June 2019 at 3pm.
Offered with a new 5 + 5 year lease to well known, long standing occupier Caprice Paper Products Pty Ltd, incorporating a rental of $454,200 per annum net plus GST together with annual increases of 3%.
Located close to Dandenong Ranges, this outstanding site is surrounded by an array of amenities including Woolworths Kilsyth, Croydon Shopping Centre, Croydon Train Station, Dorset Public Golf Course and Recreation Reserve. Furthermore, the property is within close proximity to Dorset Road, Canterbury Road, Maroondah Highway and the Ringwood Bypass.
- Improvements include offices, amenities, factory/warehouse and sheds totaling 6,402m2* plus canopy 149m2* together with 9,000m2* of hardstand/marshaling area.
- Massive 20,313m2* site area
- 83 metres* of frontage to Mount Dandenong Road
- Substantial capital investment by the tenant Caprice Paper Products Pty Ltd website: www.capricepaper.com.au
- Caprice Paper Products have recently celebrated 30 years of manufacturing and trading
- Outstanding future development / "value add" potential with current low site utilization of 31.5%*
- Potential rezoning to higher use value, subject to planning approval
- Exposure to 18,800 vehicles passing daily
Pricing excludes GST.