Superb Docklands retail investment offered for sale via Public Auction on Thursday 27th February 2020 at 12pm on-site.
Comprising 137m2* floor area across two titles, this ground floor corner property is leased to established real estate agency Nelson Alexander.
Key Investment Features:
- Leased to Nelson Alexander Pty Ltd
- $68,000 per annum gross rental income
- Lease commenced 15th October 2019
- Three (3) year term
- Three (3) year further option
- Security bond equivalent to three (3) months rental
- Director Guarantees
Key Property Features:
- 137m2* total floor area
- Prominent street level corner site
- Close proximity to Southern Cross Station
- 950m* from Melbourne CBD
Prominently positioned at the junction of Cumberland and Bourke Streets, the property sits at the base of a modern mixed used development - benefiting from Docklands' renowned lifestyle amenity and exceptional access to the Melbourne CBD. The property is surrounded by high quality occupiers including Woolworths, Australia Post, Westpac and Subway. Additionally, the location is well serviced by public transport with Southern Cross Station located 750m* away and tram stops 300m* away along Collins Street.
Note: Prices exclude GST