POINT OF INTEREST:
This rare development opportunity in the heart of Boronia is for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday the 6th of May at 3pm.
Situated on a Commercial 1 Zone corner block, these two buildings sit on a total land area of 1,952 sqm* with a total building area of 1,090 sqm*. Currently providing $87,885.24 in rent per annum, the subject property provides opportunity to take advantage of the holding income whilst submitting to council for planning and permits
168-170 Boronia Road is surrounded by high density residential and commercial and perfectly positioned directly opposite Boronia Village Shopping Mall and is 700 m* to Boronia Railway Station, making this the strategic acquisition for any savvy developer.
- Total land area of 1,952 sqm*.
- Commercial 1 Zone corner block.
- $86,936.24 per annum holding income.
- Total projected income: $183,936.24 per annum (fully let).
- Opposite Boronia Village Shopping Mall.
- 700 m* to Boronia Railway Station.
- Bus routes 737, 745, 753 on your doorstep.
- 760 sqm* two level office at 168 Boronia Road.
- 330 sqm* single level building at 170 Boronia Road.
- Ample car spaces across both sites.
POINT OF VIEW:
Whether it be a new season drop from the Yarra Valley, or two buildings west of those vineyards, the point is knowing the fruitful for picking. And we know this opportunity is ripe.
Pricing excludes GST