POINT OF INTEREST:
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 19th May at 2pm
First time offered for sale in 30 years!
An exclusive island site in a premier hub of Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs, there is development opportunity for all to see. This 1,051sqm* site brings potential for an 8 storey, 28.5-metre* development height, which will accompany an already growing skyline thanks to it forming part of Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre Masterplan. Currently tenanted until March 2023, allowing time to plan this landmark site's future.
Around the corner is the brand new Sebel Hotel, together with EastCo a 10-storey commercial tower – which adds to the already imperiously standing Eastland. One of Victoria’s most prominent shopping centres, it’s home to over 400 retail outlets and services, including Uniqlo, H&M, David Jones and 120 room Sage Hotel. With all this, plus Costco, Car City and dozens of other points bringing people to Ringwood, it’s a spot growing and ripe for the picking.
- 1,051 sqm* island site.
- Commercial 1 Zoning.
- Current income $84,676.44 p.a.
- Directly opposite Eastland.
- 350 m* to Ringwood railway station and multiple bus routes.
- 100 m* to the award-winning hospitality precinct - Ringwood Square.
- Short walk to Ringwood Lake.
- Minutes from the entrance to Ringwood Bypass, EastLink and Melba Tunnel linking the Eastern Freeway.
POINT OF VIEW:
With worldly retailers, major developments, and key arterials all in close proximity, the fundamentals for success of this site's future development are all there.
Pricing excludes GST