POINT OF INTEREST:
A prime mixed use development opportunity, this Whitehorse Road fronted space is nestled in between Mont Albert, Surrey Hills and Box Hill retail precincts. With a 19 metre* frontage situated alongside the bustling 109 tram line, this property is accessible in both nature and location alike. Moments from signature local cafés Mister and Miss and Via Porta, this retail area is teeming with young families, industry professionals and a number of established, wealthy households. Suited for mixed-use purpose across retail, office or residential - development and more, the only certainty in this property is in the value gained.
- Highly desirable Mixed Use Zoning
- Commercial and/ or Residential development opportunity.
- Two buildings. Two titles.
- Prime Whitehorse Road frontage.
- Passing income $146,910.87 per annum.
- 109 tram at your doorstep.
- Popular Mont Albert locale.
- Total land area of 794 sqm*.
- 12* private car spaces.
- Air conditioned accommodation.
- Rear right of way access.
- Favourable North – South orientation.
701-703 Whitehorse Road
Building area 323sqm*
Land area 546sqm*
705 Whitehorse Road
Building area 154sqm*
Land area 248sqm*
POINT OF VIEW:
The window of opportunity stretches 19 metres across prime Whitehorse Road street frontage. Because the physical state is important, but true real estate sits in the minds of future prospects.
Pricing excludes GST