POINT OF INTEREST:
Expressions of Interest: Closing Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 3:00pm
Spanning 754 sqm* with close to 20 m* of street frontage and side laneway access, this rare Mixed Use Zone land parcel in the heart of Doncaster is permitted for a multi-level office/retail space, complemented by an outdoor terrace, roof deck and underground carpark.
The site is superbly positioned just 550 m* from the world class Westfield Doncaster, and surrounded by anchoring occupiers such as Chemist Warehouse, Officeworks, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, and Manningham City Council, and is soon to be joined by Doncaster Mercure Hotel & Bunnings Warehouse which incorporates 11,000 sqm* retail over two levels and 183 rooms. All of this ensures that 757 Doncaster Road is the perfect acquisition for the astute developer.
- 754 sqm* Mixed Use Zoned vacant land.
- Permit approved for a multi-level retail/commercial development.
- 20 m* Doncaster Road frontage with side lane access.
- 550 m* from the world class Westfield Doncaster.
- 500 m* from the soon to open Bunnings + Mercure Hotel.
- Bus routes within 150 m*.
- 1.9 km* to the Eastern Freeway.
POINT OF VIEW:
There are many ways to get to the point in Doncaster. One is possibility. The other is knowing it is one of the foundations of the eastern growth corridor.
Pricing excludes GST