POINT OF INTEREST:
Investments of this calibre are hard to come by in this tightly held Rowville pocket, but for the first time in over 16 years, this iconic opportunity has presented itself for a new owner to refuel their portfolio.
For Sale by Closing Date Thursday 28th October at 2pm
Leased and now branded as Astron, part of the United Petroleum Group – one of Australia’s leading independent fuel retailers with over 450 sites – a net rental return of $211,470 per annum ensures a strong return on your investment, and as the only petrol station servicing the 44,000+ daily passing vehicles between Eastlink and Stud Road, you can rest assured that this property’s 61 metres* street frontage draws customers for the tenant – and security for you – for years to come.
- Currently tenanted and operating as Astron part of United Petroleum returning $211,470 p.a net
- Five year lease commenced 1st December 2019
- 5 further terms of 5 years
- Annual CPI increases, market review at the options.
- Director's guarantees
- Net return,Tenant pays all outgoings including Land tax (single holding)
- Total site area of 3,498 sqm*
- Petrol station, convenience store 130 sqm* and mechanical workshop 170 sqm*
- 61 metres* street frontage to major eastern arterial road
- Accessed via service road
- 1.1 km* from Eastlink
- 500 m* to Stud Road
- 1.5 km* from Stud Park Shopping Centre
- Neighbours include The Stamford Hotel, Zap Fitness, Wilson Storage and Darrell Lee Chocolates.
POINT OF VIEW:
With 450 sites across the country and over 2,500 employees - uniting with United Petroleum is a top-tier opportunity to capitalise on!