POINT OF INTEREST:
Expression of Interest Closing Tuesday 21st June 2022 at 2pm.**NOW CLOSED OFFERS UNDER REVIEW**
An "In Vogue" investment is an understatement.
Positioned in the heart of the affluent suburb of South Yarra, this recently constructed building is in a league of its own.
Leased to Viapac Group, a renowned multinational property developer focusing on medium to large scale mixed-use projects on a three year term providing $225,000.00 net per annum of income.
This meticulously constructed mixed use building comprises 494sqm* of stylish space, featuring ground floor office / retail with soaring 5 metre* high ceilings and a whole first floor office with an abundance of partitioned offices, boardrooms, three sides of natural light, openable windows and terraces.
Placed in Melbourne's city fringes most bustling and amenity filled suburb, this asset is well serviced by public transport options with tram route 58 , a further 600 car spaces within the "Care Park" opposite the property, within walking distance to Toorak Road, Chapel Street and the Yarra River, you will also be surrounded by world class retail, dining and lifestyle amenity to cater for your every need.
- Leased to prominent property development company Viapac Group.
- Income of $225,000.00 net p.a.
- New three (3) year lease.
- Meticulously designed total area of 494sqm*.
- Interconnected by internal stairwell and lift access.
- Ground floor comprises 103sqm* with soaring 5 metre* ceilings and huge glass frontage.
- Multiple outdoor areas including open-air entertaining terraces.
- 3 secure on site undercover car parks.
- Opposite Care Park providing 600 car spaces.
- Substantial depreciation benefits.
- Outstanding public transport options with proximity to multiple tram routes and South Yarra train station.
POINT OF VIEW:
Amidst the South Yarra backdrop, this inner city investment is a jackpot.
Pricing excludes GST