POINT OF INTEREST:
Expressions of Interest Invited For Lease or Sale
Consisting of two adjoining buildings totaling 6,846 sqm, available either together or separately, this massive 7,032 sqm land holding is almost unthinkable in location. Situated just off Station Street you’ll find this rare twin structure featuring three street frontages with between 6.1m*and 9.3m* clearance height, together with additional extensive internal mezzanine totaling 2,700 sqm with conveyor accessibility and six container-height roller shutter doors — this property is prime for last-mile distribution services; a function that is scarcely found at this size within this exclusive property pocket. Considering the Industrial 3 zoning there is ample developmental potential for smaller spaces within the existing infrastructure, and even greater opportunity for a full-scale operation across both sites. Benefitting from the bustling inner north culture you’ll be situated just 450m from the 567 and 552 bus routes, 2.4km from Ivanhoe Station, 2.4km from the Ivanhoe shopping precinct, and 2.8km from the significant Northland shopping centre. Bordering the Darebin Creek Trail and the lush greenery of John Cain Memorial Park, it’s clear you’ll be treated to wide open spaces outside the grounds of your property, too.
- Rare expansive industrial holding in Melbourne’s tightly held inner north.
- Featuring two adjoining buildings of 4,604 sqm and 2,242 sqm, totaling in 6,846 sqm plus large mezzanine storage of 2,700sqm* with conveyor accessibility which can be removed upon request.
- Industrial 3 zoning.
- 6.1m* - 9.3m* clearance height.
- Three street frontages to Gooch Street, Sparks Avenue and Rossmoyne Street.
- Six container-height roller shutter doors.
- Existing office of 260m2*. Additional office accommodation can be provided.
- Development potential for smaller subdivisions of infrastructure.
- 2.4km to Ivanhoe Station.
- 450m from the 567 and 552 bus routes.
- 2.4km to the Ivanhoe shopping strip.
- 2.8km to Northland shopping centre.
- Bordered by the lush Darebin Creek and walking trail.
POINT OF VIEW:
If the inner north is industrial real estate gold, then this property is a commercial jackpot in waiting.
Pricing excludes GST