POINT OF INTEREST:
Three long-term tenancies, 270 degrees of exposure, and one enormous commercial package make up a flagship western investment only heading north in value. Rubbing shoulders with the best in retail, this is actually an opportunity to secure the stage in front of Old Geelong Road, Princes Highway, and the Werribee railway line. A name synonymous with premium retail bulky goods (including auto dealers and homemaking), Old Geelong Road is undoubtedly the Golden Mile of the West. Your neighbours here include Australian retail titans like Coles, Woolworths, Spotlight and many more. Beyond the literal one found here, the main road address shines a frontage Spotlight on this lot that translates to explicit exposure. Moreover, the Hoppers Crossing rail line is located at the rear and transports Werribee line commuters right past this site.
Technically classified as a major activity centre, Wyndham City Council’s 2016 Activities Centre Strategy report states that this hub could convert to commercial 1 zoning anticipating a more intensive multi level development.
- Total annual rental income $392,720.00
- Total land area 4,310 sqm* (Including 557 sqm* of leasehold Vic Track railway land)
- Total building area: 1,405 sqm*
- Shop 1: 120 sqm*
- Shop 2: 525 sqm*
- Shop 3: 760 sqm*
- 44 allocated car spaces on site
- Situated within the Hoppers Crossing station precinct
- Leased to Kebabs@Hoppers.
- 120 sqm* of total building area
- 10-year lease commencing 1st October 2023
- $56,000 per annum plus GST and outgoings as per lease
- Fixed 4% annual increases
- Leased to Anytime Fitness
- 525 sqm* of building area
- 7-year lease term commencing 1st October 2023
- One option of a further 3-year period
- $157,000 per annum plus GST and outgoings as per lease
- Fixed 3.25% annual increases
- Leased to Lombards The Paper People
- 5-year lease agreement
- Commenced on the 1st of March 2022
- $179,220 per annum plus GST and outgoings as per lease
- Fixed 3% annual increases
POINT OF VIEW:
Whether you’re an investor looking for future-proofed income streams, or a developer wanting a significant land bank with time to get your ducks in a row — this is as lucrative as commercial property gets.
Pricing excludes GST