Offers under review
POINT OF INTEREST:
A well-built asset already occupied by a renowned tenant, this is what it means to be in the right place at the right time. The package starts with 948 sqm* of Thomastown land and a 510 sqm* warehouse/office hybrid building, including 61 sqm* of office space and a 79 sqm* mezzanine. Northern Tile Distributors are happily paying $67,980 per annum to occupy after their July 2023 move-in, and their agreement will see a 3+3 year lease also include 3% annual increases with a market review at option. There are 12 generous off-street parks, a fully gated entry, a three-phase power supply, a motorised container height roller door, and an internal clearance of 6 m* — but what’s beyond 190a is just as valuable. Bunnings, Supercheap Auto, Ampol, and Harvey Norman are around the corner, and so is Metropolitan Ring Road — getting you central in 45 minutes.
- Currently tenanted to Northern Tile Distributors Pty Ltd.
- $67,980 per annum in leasing income.
- Non-retail lease.
- A 3+3 year agreement commenced in July 2022 with 3% annual increases.
- Director personal guarantees
- 510 sqm* total building area.
- 948 sqm* total land area.
- Industrial 1 zoning.
- 6 m* internal clearance and motorised container height roller door.
- 12 allocated off-street car parks.
- Substantial gated hardstand area.
- 900 m* to Metropolitan Ring Road.
POINT OF VIEW:
Normally we’d advise against judging a book by its cover. But with a building mirroring the beauty of a solid tenancy, this is actually an open (play)book for lucrative investing in Melbourne’s dynamic north.
Pricing excludes GST