POINT OF INTEREST:
Amongst an industrial ecosystem where business organically booms, 36 Temple Drive has the blueprint for a high-functioning asset and an even higher return on investment. Bucking the commercial standard, this property stretches out instead of up and makes for a compelling offer by numbers alone. Specifically, 3,956 sqm* of land is situated on a corner site for double the street frontage. The industrial facility measures 1,465 sqm* and one of the biggest selling points is the vast hardstand thanks to the land-rich site, lending itself to ample car parking and secure fencing running around the entire perimeter. There’s currently a short-term tenancy. Keon Park railway station is 640 m* away and services the Mernda line, while Western Ring Road sits 400 m* away, the Hume Freeway is a little further at 2.5 km*, and Sydney Road is a useful 4.9 km*.
- Currently leased to Cladding Systems Pty Ltd on a flexible / short-term agreement.
- 1,465 sqm* total building area.
- 3,956 sqm* total land area.
- Passing rental income $132,335.04 per annum + GST
- Industrial 1 zoning.
- Dual street access and significant hardstand area.
- 640 m* to Keon Park railway station.
- 1.24 km* to Western Ring Road and Metropolitan Ring Road.
POINT OF VIEW:
Invest in width, not height. Because when there’s close to 4,000 sqm* of prime northside industrial land up for grabs, the lucrative opportunities for future value add opportunity are only limited by your imagination.
Pricing excludes GST