This outstanding property offers an opportunity for the owner occupier, investor/developer wishing to "value add or redevelop". Refurbishment proposals invited to suit individual occupiers.
Existing improvements comprise a purpose built drive through banking facility, incorporating ground level retail/office accommodation and first floor offices/amenities. Perfect for a range of uses including retail, showroom, office, medical, childcare, place of assembly.
Ideally positioned on Boundary Road within Braeside's commercial precinct and surrounded by national tenants such as Total Tools, Westpac, Autobarn, Coles Express, Middy's, Petstock and more, this property benefits from a main road location which provides exposure to over 33,000 passing cars daily. (VicRoads Data 2017). The property is also next door to Braeside and Dingley Village's premier cafe / restaurant "Meat, Flour, Wine Restaurant & Bar".
Situated 26km* south-east of Melbourne's CBD and within close proximity to major roads including Nepean Highway, Lower Dandenong Road, Springvale Road, Eastlink, proposed $375M Dingley Bypass. Amenities surrounding the area comprise Moorabbin DFO, Moorabbin Airport and well known Golf Courses; Capital, Woodlands and Southern Golf Clubs.
Property features include:
- Building area: 374m2* over two levels
- Huge land area of 1,505m2*
- 28 on site car spaces
- Open plan ground floor office / showroom area
- Staff amenities including kitchen area and staff room
- CCTV security cameras
- Drive through potential with dual access
- Short term holding income should the purchaser require it, or immediate occupation by negotiation for sale or lease.
- ATM onsite leased to ANZ (by negotiation)