POINT OF INTEREST:
Surrounded by everything that makes this city iconic, 19-21 Rooney Street, Richmond provides the ultimate working environment just off the flank of Swan Street. A fully fitted office with natural light and versatile working spaces, no expense has been spared in setting this up to ensure maximum chemistry for any team looking to call this home.
Currently leased to an established tenant, this would make the perfect acquisition to any astute investors’ portfolio providing immediate income. Likewise, it would suit an owner-occupier looking to establish roots in Melbourne’s premiere city fringe commercial location.
- 382 sqm* of high quality architecturally designed office space.
- Currently tenanted with income of $136,388.96 per annum net.
- Opportunity to secure vacant possession upon purchase.
- Two secure garaged car spaces on title.
- 450m* to Burnley station and close proximity to Swan Street.
- Breakout rooms doubling as entertaining facilities.
- Flexible open area offering potential for conference / training spaces
- The Yarra River, the Royal Botanic Gardens and Melbourne’s sporting precinct all within walking distance.
POINT OF VIEW:
With all that Melbourne has to offer well within walking range, this Richmond pocket is the ultimate working environment for any team looking to make their mark.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION: All attendees must register prior.
Thursday 25th February 10:30-11:30am
Pricing excludes GST