POINT OF INTEREST:
Within Melbourne’s highly coveted eastern corridor and boasting an array of nearby amenities, is this large parcel of land perfect for a developer. Comprising 7,386 sqm* of land and zoned neighbourhood residential zone – schedule 4, allowing for a town house / terrace house style development. Across the road is the main entrance to the Mirvac Harcrest Development – which upon completion in circa 2017 – sold out their full 899 allotments, generating $450 million in total sales with demand for land far exceeding expectations. And with nearby Westfield Knox being just one of a handful of amenities, public and private schools nearby as well as major arterials servicing all points in the area, it’s more than well connected.
- Total land area of 7,386 sqm*.
- Zoning allowing for town house/ terrace house style development.
- Very high demand and strong prices for town houses and terrace house
- Opposite Mirvac Harcrest Development.
- 1.5 km* to Westfield Knox City Shopping Centre.
- 2.3 km* to the EastLink.
POINT OF VIEW:
Such is the density, you’ll likely be neighbouring the Joneses. And such is the demand for land, keeping up with them isn't important, it's surpassing them.
Pricing excludes GST