CVA Property Consultants and Kelemen Commercial are proud to offer 49 Wangara Road and 7 Melaleuca Drive, Cheltenham with vacant possession via private sale.
To be sold as one and located in The Bayside Business District right in the heart of a prime future commercial development precinct, the two titles equate to a significant 11,555m2* total land holding and feature a flexible commercial 2 zoning earmarked for multi-level commercial development from 4 to 6 levels (Subject to Council Approval). Right next door to the north of the property (Corner of Bay Road & Reserve Road) an impending 6 to 8 level commercial development is set to provide a commercial hub for office, medical, childcare, services and retail to the area.
49 Wangara Road:
- Massive power upgrade of 3600 Amps*
- Total land area: 8,320m2*
- Total Building area: 5,535m2*
- Including 351m2* 1st floor office component
- Warehouse clearance height of 7.3 - 11 metres*
- 10 doors with 9 metre* width that open the Eastern face of the building under the canopy
- 836m2* canopy over impressive loading area joining both properties
- Drive through access with 3 street access points (Wangara Road, Melaleuca Drive)
- 48 on site car spaces
7 Melaleuca Drive:
- Massive power upgrade of 400 amps*
- Total land area: 3,190m2*
- Total Building area: 1,755m2*
- Including staff amenities, staff kitchen / area, outdoor seating area totaling 122m2*
- Warehouse clearance height of 5 metres*
- 2 roller doors (front & under canopy)
- 80 on site car spaces
Located in the heart of Bayside's commercial hub and in an area that has seen multiple multi-million dollar developments along Bay Road in the last 10 years, the property is surrounded by an array of retailers that include Dan Murphys, Aldi, Storage King Cheltenham and Kaufland moving in shortly. Successful multi-level commercial office buildings are also located to the North of the property on Bay Road that house major companies such as iSelect.
Enjoy the current improvements now, and reap the rewards of multi-level development on the site in the future.
Pricing excludes GST