Landmark future development opportunity, 680 High Street, Thornbury is within a vibrant city fringe northern suburb, and available for sale via Expressions of Interest Closing Tuesday 28th April 2020 at 3pm.
This unique future residential or commercial development (STCA) offers generous street frontage of 18 metres* to High Street and 32 metres* to Raleigh Road plus a rear lane way providing vehicle parking and access.
This former bank building comprises a two level brick building of 315m2* on a total landholding of 576m2*. The property benefits from a dual tenancy including the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ATM and Women's Health in the North Inc. with a combined rental income of $79,834.09 per annum.
- Two level brick building area of 315m2*
- Total land area 576m2*
- 18 metre* frontage to High Street
- 32 metre* frontage to Raleigh Road
- 18 metre frontage to Rear access lane way
- Tenant One: Women's Health in the North Inc
- Commencement Date: 1st July 2017
- Term: Three (3) years + further option of Three (3) years (option exercised)
- Rent: $72,334.09 p.a. plus GST*
- Reviews: annual 3%
- Tenant Two: Commonwealth Bank of Australia - ATM
- Commencement date: 1st March 2019
- Term: Two (2) years
- Rent: $7,500.00 p.a. plus GST*
- Commercial 1 zoning
- Neighbouring residential developments range between 5 - 8 levels*
- Close proximity to public transport - 600 metres * to Thornbury Train station & the 86 Tram at your doorstep
- Public services including Thornbury early learning centre, Penders Park, Henderson Park, Sir Nicholls Sporting Complex and schools within walking distance.
For further information please contact CVA Property Consultants.
Pricing excludes GST