POINT OF INTEREST:
Private Sale by Closing Date: Thursday 17th June 2021 at 3:00pm unless sold prior.
Currently trading as the contemporary Australian restaurant, this investment opportunity in Melbourne’s evolving south-east is ideally suited for those who are looking to have their cake and eat it too.
Occupied by the existing tenant since 2016 and trading as a restaurant since 2005, the property, rental income, successful operation and desirable location are all points that instil confidence in this freehold investment. Moments from major arterials and yet still retaining its rural atmosphere, Berwick might be part of the south-eastern growth corridor, but this hilly village located 43 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD remains known for its long-established housing estates and wide leafy streets.
- Leased to Sandros Café and Restaurant Bar
- $117,280.36 per annum +gst and outgoings
- 6 year lease with further 5 year option
- Commencement date: 15th October 2019
- 3% annual increases + market review at options
- $32,252.09 bank guarantee + personal guarantee
- Land area of 353 sqm*
- Building area of 195 sqm*
- 125 sqm* alfresco dining (75 sqm* on title)
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Berwick station within one kilometre
*Inspections: by appointment only
POINT OF VIEW:
Short and to the point: an investment opportunity in Melbourne’s bourgeoning south-east that will be picking up the cheque for itself for years to come.
Pricing excludes GST