Deliver Your Next Project in Melbourne's Most Liveable Suburb
CVA Property Consultants in conjunction with the JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales team is pleased to offer this landmark corner development opportunity for sale via Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Wednesday 8th December 2021 at 2:00pm.
POINT OF INTEREST:
A commanding corner site amidst Fitzroy’s famous hustle and bustle - this strategically amalgamated 1,484 sqm* landholding cannot be overlooked. Two street frontages combine for a total of 78 metres* exposure to Johnston and Napier Streets, and with Commercial 1 Zoning and recently revised planning controls – the potential for this site is sky high.
- Corner landholding of 1,484sqm* offering a substantial combined street frontage of 78 metres*
- Extraordinary redevelopment potential due to flexible Commercial 1 Zoning and recently revised planning controls increasing height potential (STCA)
- Multiple frontages and access points improve construction efficiency and access to light, air and views for future product
- Two existing leases to longstanding tenants providing strong holding income
- Centrally located within Melbourne’s most vibrant lifestyle precinct, featuring unparalleled accessibility to parks, public transport, retailing, health and education services
- Fitzroy, recently voted Melbourne’s #1 most liveable suburb, is a proven development precinct endorsed by some of Australia’s most renowned and successful developers
- Highly convenient access to the Melbourne CBD via nearby tram and bus networks, cycling paths and Collingwood Train Station, as well as iconic Brunswick and Smith Street shopping precincts
- First time ever offered to the public market as a combined landholding
POINT OF VIEW:
Positioned right on the city’s fringe, within Melbourne’s most liveable suburb, this peerless site enjoys unparalleled access to green spaces, retail, public transport, education and health services and is surrounded by the inner north’s iconic retail and hospitality offerings. The property sits within the Fitzroy East Built Form Framework with the site earmarked for redevelopment of up to 30.4 metres (circa 10-storeys). The multiple frontages and access points improve construction efficiency and access to light, air and views for future projects.