POINT OF INTEREST:
A prized piece of industrial real estate in a coveted location with a long-standing tenant – yes, it exists. The building is situated within a bustling industrial hub, connected to Victoria’s main arterials, and rubs shoulders with a wide range of automotive, construction and manufacturing businesses, bringing in consistent clientele. Ausreo and Zonta Group are already leasing the space with nearly two years left on the current term, bringing in a guaranteed $195,218 annually. The building itself has everything to keep any tenant satisfied, with two levels of modern offices, a polished showroom that leads into a lofty open-plan warehouse, and two 5-tonne gantry cranes for the heavy lifting. The space was built for purpose with multiple roller doors, easy drive through access for large vehicles, air conditioning throughout the office space, and 30 car parks on-site.
• 2,232 sqm* building.
• 3,812 sqm* land
• 30 car spaces with dual driveway access.
• Industrial 1 Zone.
• 4.6 km* from Roxburgh Park railway station.
• 5.7 km* from Upfield Train railway station.
• 5.7 km* from Epping Plaza shopping precinct.
• 1.87 km* from the Hume Highway.
• Current tenants Ausreo and Zonta Group.
• Returning $195,218.77 per annum net
• 2 further 5-year options thereafter.
POINT OF VIEW:
A generous piece of Campbellfield that will only increase in value is enticing enough, but with close to $200K back in your pocket annually — the near and far future is glaringly bright.
Pricing excludes GST