A prime city fringe location, a brand new office building, plenty of natural light and ventilation, on-site parking, and only minutes from public transport. These are the reasons that the tenant - Dugan & O'Sullivan - made a commitment to move out of the CBD and into Richmond's best new strata office estate at 45 Vere Street. Providing annual income of $81,000 per annum net, with significant depreciation benefits applicable, this investment opportunity in Richmond is one that's often asked about, but seldom found. The building itself provides 222.7sqm of gross area, which includes ground floor work areas, amenities and secure garage parking, with the first and second floors providing light-filled open plan work areas, kitchen, balcony and breakout space. 45 Vere Street is surrounded by a range of public transport options including West Richmond train station, and Victoria Street, Church Street and Bridge Road tram routes within easy walking distance.
- $81,000 per annum rental income + outgoings per lease.
- Three (3) year initial term with further three (3) year option.
- Significant depreciation benefits.
- 223sqm* gross building area
- Secure garage parking for 2 vehicles.
- Minutes from Church Street tram routes and West Richmond train station
- Abundance of natural light & ventilation
- Level 2 balcony/terrace with CBD views
Pricing excludes GST