POINT OF INTEREST:
Some investments are better positioned than others. This is one of them. Located in a quiet pocket of South Yarra’s popular postcode, this apartment complex houses 13 equally coveted residences on a 988 sqm* site. Generously proportioned individual apartments are approximately 100 sqm* plus in size, and each feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and large open-plan living. Residents further benefit from North facing balconies for lush summer nights, and clever reverse cycle heating and cooling for added comfort all year round. Well-maintained inside and out, the complex generates a combined income of $383,835.96 per annum* for investors of all intentions. And if that includes a repositioning of this asset through renovation, there’s the option to completely transform it. A pivotal part of South Yarra’s prestigious appeal is the quality of life inextricably linked to living here. There is the Yarra River’s main trail and Como Park within walking minutes for grounding nature walks. There is the closeness to Melbourne’s high-end retail along Toorak Road lead by the landmark Como Centre and Capital Grand, for wants and needs of all kinds. And then there’s the bustling hospitality dotted along Chapel Street for a taste of Melbourne’s iconic culture. Heading into the CBD is going to take you 15 minutes in the car, or if you’re heading elsewhere quickly, the Citylink is only 237 m* from here. Public transport, too, is a breeze; within your ten-minute walking radius you’ve got the 605 bus line, tram lines 58 and 78, and South Yarra station servicing the Cranbourne, Frankston, Pakenham and Sandringham lines.
- Available to acquire for the first time in over 40 years.
- Expansive 988 sqm* total site area.
- 13 spacious apartments of 100sqm*+ each.
- Individual titles for each apartment.
- Combined income of $383,835.96 p.a.*
- 13 onsite undercover car spaces.
- Attractively landscaped gardens in keeping with the leafy street environment.
- 170 m* from Alexandra Avenue.
- 320 m* from Chapel Street.
- 3.2 km* from Melbourne CBD.
* Projected Total (apartment 7 has been retained for display purposes)
POINT OF VIEW:
Panoramic serenity meets affluent eccentricity; no other suburb has got quite as much range as South Yarra (nor the undisputedly iconic baked goods from Tivoli Road Bakery). If you have an appetite for investments that go down a treat, this is it.
Pricing excludes GST