POINT OF INTEREST:
Industrial by design, but metropolitan by postcode — this warehousing quad is the top of its asset class. 3 Lennon Street (Corner Lloyd Street) spreads across 23,810 sqm* of prime West Melbourne industrial land, including 5,137 sqm* of hardstand and vacant outdoor space. The facility itself is a total of 12,536 sqm* split between a modern single-level office space and vast warehousing comprising four steel portal-framed warehouses all sitting under one roofline with interconnecting concrete block dividing walls. More to the point, Dynon Road and Citylink is at your doorstep and the soon to be completed Westgate tunnel project*. And when it comes to public transport, you’re looking at it. Literally. The rail lines are in view and the recently upgraded South Kensington railway station is a short walk away, some 290 m* from here.
- 12,536 sqm* total building area, including 619 sqm* of office area.
- Potential to lease separate areas of 3000 sqm*, 6000 sqm* or 9000 sqm*
- 23,810 sqm* total site area.
- 5,137 sqm* of vacant land and hardstand.
- 8 - 9.7 m* internal height.
- Multiple loading bays and loading docks to three sides.
- Industrial 1 zoning.
- 250 m* to Dynon Road.
- 500 m* to the Citylink.
- 2.8 km* to the West Gate Freeway.
- 290m* to the recently upgraded South Kensington railway station and JJ Holland parklands.
- Note: Lennon street upgrade and building refresh to commence shortly.
POINT OF VIEW:
When it comes to Melbourne’s industrial market, more is more. And with a central, enviable location playing second fiddle to the asset’s measurements, this is a landmark tenancy from all angles.
Pricing excludes GST